Let's get you tracking your activities and completing your habits on your Apple Watch.
INSTALLING THE WATCH APP
The Apple watch app should have been automatically installed with the iPhone app.
1. Launch the app on your Watch. Follow on screen instructions.
2. When prompted about permissions (ie. steps, sleep, etc), ensure to "Allow all" to share your data with me.
If you do not see new Watch section in your iPhone app, you need at least v7.0 of the app. Simply go to the App Store and update the app.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH IT?
1. It can count your steps. Wear it to sleep to share your sleep patterns automatically with me (requires Watch OS 7). Wear your watch all day and charge during dinner or before bed.
2. View today's things to do. Tap on any scheduled workout*, cardio activities, habits to complete on the watch.
3. You can start any cardio (ie. runs, walks, bike rides) on the watch.
Your workouts and activities tracked within the app will count towards your activity rings.
*Currently limited to Interval workouts, but more types coming soon!